Careers in Construction
- Builds or remodels residential and commercial buildings
- Required on every type of building construction since they form the foundations and install inside trim including doors and hardware that are used in all buildings.
- Earn $37 – $45 per hour
- Install and maintain all of the electrical and power systems for homes, businesses, and factories.
- Assemble, install, maintain, and test the wiring and control equipment through which electricity flows.
- Earn $40 – $45 per hour
- Installs, assembles, fabricates, maintains and repairs mechanical piping systems
- Pipefitters are employed in the maintenance departments of power stations, refineries, offshore installations, factories and similar establishments, by pipefitting contractors
- Earn $46 – $51 per hour
- There are currently no scheduled events.